Are you wondering, “is Halloween cancelled in St. Louis this year?” Luckily, no! There are still plenty of things to do in the area, and that includes one of the most important activities of the season – hunting for the...
While pumpkin pie has earned its claim to fall dessert fame, this versatile gourd is capable of so much more. What are some easy and delicious pumpkin desserts other than pie? Pumpkin swirl cheesecake bars are rich, creamy and can...
Wondering what the difference is between front load vs top load washers? We'll discuss the two washing machine types by comparing these factors:
Ease of Use
Spin Cycle Speed
Troubleshoot a Whirlpool dishwasher not draining with these common causes and solutions:
1. Whirlpool Dishwasher Filter is Clogged
2. Clogged Drain Hose
3. Defective Drain Valve
4. Drain Pump Malfunction...
It can be frustrating when your Samsung refrigerator door won't close. Cool air can seep out, causing your refrigerator to work harder to keep your food cold and fresh. Common causes for a refrigerator door not closing include:
1. Refrigerator door...
While part failures can prevent spinning and draining, some causes can be a simple DIY fix. If your Samsung washer leaves clothes wet, a simple change or adjustment can solve the problem:
1. Don't use an extension cord
2. Use a different...
Is your LG dryer not heating up? Here are some solutions that can restore function when your dryer won't heat:
1. Clean your dryer vents
2. Don't overload your machine
3. Replace a blown thermal fuse
4. Replace a defective heating element...
Have you found that your Samsung refrigerator is leaking water? Common causes for this problem include:
1. Refrigerator is Not Leveled Correctly
2. Water Filter is Damaged or Incorrectly Installed
3. Refrigerator Doors Aren't Closed
4. Clogged Defrost Drain
5. Damaged Water Inlet Valve
It's important to know how to season a Wolf range griddle to keep its non-stick surface. Follow these steps to season it:
1. Use soapy water and rinse with water. Allow to dry.
2. Heat the surface at 350℉ for 30...